What’s in it for me?
- Enjoy exclusive AVF member’s discount on events, hackathons & workshops around the world.
- Expose your business and/or organization to a targeted audience.
- Join an AVF sponsored project group to promote the growth and development of the vertical farming industry through;
- Policy & Legislation
- Press & Communication
- Regional Development
- Sustainability & Certification
- Events and much more…
- Get exclusive business opportunities right to your mailbox on a monthly basis.
- Feature your work on the AVF monthly newsletter (upon request).
- Feature your work on our social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and linkedin (upon request)
- Enjoy early access to AVF sponsored industry whitepapers
- Secure a spot for your business on our interactive AVF Map
- Post career opportunities on our Careers Page
- Request introductions to fellow AVF members (upon request)
- Get in line for an interview on AVFfm – The Vertical Farming Podcast
- Gain exclusive access to our Online Collaborative Platform, aka HUB (early 2018)
- Rely on our extensive network to complete your research and deliver results (early 2018).
- Help DRIVE THE INDUSTRY FORWARD in a conscious, sustainable manner.
AVF Membership Benefits
|Name on Website||x||x||x||x|
|Careers Portal Access||x||x||x||x|
|Annual General Meeting Invite||x||x||x||x|
|Ability to make motions and vote at AVF General Meetings||x||x||x||x|
|Discounted AVF Events||x||x||x||x|
|Discounted Partner Events||x||x||x||x|
|Can join and participate in AVF Project Groups||x||x||x||x|
|Considered for AVF Spotlight & Interview||x||x|
|Annual White Papers||x||x|
|Social Media Promotion||x||x|
|Logo on Website & Promo Material||x||x|
|Highlighted on AVF Map||x||x|
|AVF Member Page||x||x|
|AVF Member Badge||x||x|
|Can add events to AVF Events Page||x||x|
|Can request introductions to other members||x||x|
|Access to AVF inbound leads (RFP’s / RFQ’s)||x||x|
Membership fees are necessary to ensure AVF activities such as bookkeeping, communication with authorities, reports, marketing material, white papers, communication with members, website maintenance, office costs; and the organization of all other relevant purposes for AVF. The membership fee can be paid online through our website in the registration process by credit card or with bank details.
We also accept donations to:
DKB Bank AG
Association for Vertical Farming
IMPORTANT: Please state your full NAME or COMPANY NAME and “MEMBERSHIP FEE” on the bank transfer! If you need an invoice or payment receipt please download it in the login area of your member account.
Current Membership Fees (per year):
Annual* Membership Fee categories as of October 2016:
- Student (students over 18, retired people, handicapped)
- Non-Student (other people over 18)
- University / Institution (educational, non-profit)
- Startup (<10 employees and/or <500k€ revenue)
- Small Medium Enterprise (<100 employees and/or <15000k€ revenue)
- Multinational (>100 employees and/or >15000k€ revenue)
*Our membership fees are annual in the sense that they start on 1st of January and last till 31st of December (membership fees decrease during the year on a quarterly basis for organisations that newly join the AVF). Please note that you can only stop your membership by sending us a resignation letter (no specific reason is necessary) at least 3 months before the year ends. For more details please contact us.